Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DJ Dacick1 (@djdacick1) - DJs United DJ Battle Winner

DJUC 150x150
IMG 9404
I' seriously started DJ'n in 2006 (parties, mixtapes, clubs) and have been working at becoming a turntablist since 2010. I work hard at continuing to better my skill as a DJ and too keep real Djing alive. I have been nominated for multiple DJ awards (Southern ENT Awards, IDJ Awards, Salute the Dj Awards) and have had multiple magazine write ups. As a Dj from Texas I really don't fit the regular standard, but right now my focus is to help underground artist achieve success and hopefully get on tour soon! I rep Cool Running Djs, One Structure, Texas All-Star Djs, and Future Star Djs. Some people ask why so many crews? The answer is because some crews are regional and it helps me market in connect with people not in the Texas region.
LINKS:
www.djdacick1.com
twitter: @djdacick1
instagram: @djdacick1
4thofJuly2013
 
CASHvol5-TinidadaJames
Cickstrumentalsv06
 
CickMix1

No comments:

Post a Comment